Thread: BIG GREAT NEWS ; Racing's not over in Sept !!

BIG GREAT NEWS ; Racing's not over in Sept !!

I posted a request in NEETS forum for the 4/6 cyl. trucks to be able to run at Mountain And Billy from Mountain Speedway responded;
    LETS DO THIS;
    I will promote a 4/6 cyl truck enduro (no full size trucks) to run on Saturday Nov 19th on our "MUTHA' big weekend championship. It will be 50 laps or 2x the amount of trucks attending (whichever is greater).
    If the event is successful...I will call it NEETS "TRUX" and schedule them regularly in 2006.
    Help me out with the sponsorship and spread the word about this to get as many as we can.
    Let's see what can come of this

LET'S DO THIS, COZZA, PEASE, RUSS, SCORPION, STILE, ALL YOU GUYS, SOUND OFF LETS RACE, RACING SHOULDN'T END IN SEPTEMBER.
    WHO'S IN?!?!?
    "Strength and honor"

Mountain Speedway is a really nice place to race & the officials treat you like they need you, not you need them. You truck guys need to pull together and take the trip, it's only about three and a half hours from Riverhead. Hope to see you all there.
    WOOT

Bobby Pease
    I will be there with my truck! 2hrs and 45 min from Medford Woot!!

It will be fun.........

Bobby P

rocket

Mountian

I'll be there, #7 Truck. Rich

I'll be there also.
    Russ, Truck #0
    Snot Rocket

BBI1432
    look for the 17x to be there as well!

Where were you ?

Hey 17x,just curious where you were the last few races.My son felt you had the nicest looking truck.He was looking for you.
    "Strength and honor"

BBI1432
    I dont drive the 17x im just friends with him. He broke his hand the week before the race so he figured it would be better to sit out.

Thread Information