Thread: pink racer must have been the crew chief

pink racer must have been the crew chief

vinny the wrench man must have been on this team. see attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Wear Seat belts see why?

Wear Seat belts see why? never let a stock car driver tow a raft with kids in it,, notice the boat is turning left ?
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.

hey I am installing radios now!!!

I am installing radios now!!! look at the new model?

allhailunc
    Nah Dan Mr Mayor wasn't the crew chief or the tire carrier-he was the tire catcher.

ohhhhhhhh

Ohh, that explains what happened to his face (tire catcher )....LOL Luv ya Vin, j/j no matter what they say, he was always there for me each week and got down and dirty when it came to taking care of what had to be taken care of on my Charger. I will never run an ATV or have him crew for it ..

BWR

Thread Information