Thread: Way to go LOU!!

Charlie's Angel

Way to go LOU!!

I want to congratulate Lou Maestri on his back to back Championship last night!! It couldn't go to a nicer guy. You really did a great job! Congrats to Joe his crew chief as well. Great job by both!!

On another note, I noticed in the photo gallery on the main page that there were 9 pictures of Dan winning the race and only 1 of Lou winning championship. I thought that was odd. Not to say that Dan didn't do a wonderful job in that race. He really did with I believe back to back wins in the SPT race. But only 1 picture of Lou who was consistent all season? Well doesn't matter. What's in a picture anyway. Lou is a well deserving Champ and I'm proud to call him my friend.

Damn Angel, you made me go back to check!!! I have one other group shot and that's all that I was sent. Seems they threw him in between other events and out of order and I thought the group shot was of another division. I have updated the Truck pics with the group shot and sorry, that's all I received. I was in a rush as I was doing these pages as a favor for someone.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Congratulations on winning your second Super Pro Truck Championship. it was nice pitting next to you all year..
    Lou and Joe work hard every week.. you guys deserved this..

The 99 Blunderbust Team
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

Charlie's Angel
    Hey RG, I wasn't picking on anyone in particular. I just thought there were no other pics taken of Lou. Not just that it was only 1 posted. Oh and you're right, the victory ceremony was in between races. It was done after the Charger race, so that could explain why the pictures were out of order. I wasn't thinking. Sorry. Just wanted to see Lou get the attention he deserves. I was told that he had his victory photos taken in the pits last year. So we're happy to see him get it on the track this time.

RG, You know that I think you're great. You know I appreciate all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie's Angel
    Hey RG, I wasn't picking on anyone in particular. I just thought there were no other pics taken of Lou. Not just that it was only 1 posted. Oh and you're right, the victory ceremony was in between races. It was done after the Charger race, so that could explain why the pictures were out of order. I wasn't thinking. Sorry. Just wanted to see Lou get the attention he deserves. I was told that he had his victory photos taken in the pits last year. So we're happy to see him get it on the track this time.

RG, You know that I think you're great. You know I appreciate all you do.
    Hey I know you were not picking on anyone, and honestly glad you brought it up as last week I did put 3 pictures in each group of division winners and found it strange there were not many of Lou this week. And I agree totally about the attention he deserves. Thanks for pointing it out....
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Well, back to the main subject. WOO HOO LOUIE!!!!!! 2 in a row baby this is awesome. Thanks for this season it was a great one. Most of all you really had to run for it this year. I think you are the first person to ever win a truck championship without a single win in the season. Well anyway GREAT JOB LOU!!! Thanks for the show.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Gooo Louie you the man!

2 in a row (lets make it 3)
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Thread Information