Thread: Marriage Stages

Marriage Stages

Marriage - Part I

Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night ...... whether you're here or not."

Marriage (Part II)
    Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!
    The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads:
    "Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever "
    "Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads:
    "Here Lies My Husband, Stiff At Last"
    (HE ASKED FOR IT!)
    Last edited by DAN D.; 09-22-2005 at 03:17 PM. Reason: part 2
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information