Thread: my son lil vinnys hero

BWR

my son lil vinnys hero

When I think of my American hero many people come to mind. However, the
    hero that I think is most American is Bill Goldberg. Goldberg is a
    professional wrestler and has the longest undefeated streak ever in professional
    wrestling. Goldberg had one thousand twenty seven wins in a row without a loss. He has
    accomplished more than any other man in professional wrestling. If you watch
    him on TV, you might think that he’s all about the wrestling business, but he
    helps with the community also. He gives money to a lot of charities like the
    New York fire fighters memorial fund, the American red cross disaster relief
    fund, the September 11th fund, and many more.
    Goldberg is my American hero, he is a true champion. He’s a true
    champion because he won his title without cheating. Almost all other professional
    wrestlers cheat. Goldberg would do anything except cheat to keep it. Just like
    today, many other countries lie about America trying to make us look bad.
    Some countries in the Middle East teach their children to hate America. They
    teach their children that America is the "Great Satan". Children from these
    countries do not even know anything about us but they still hate us. In America, we
    refuse to play their game of lying about people in other countries. Similarly,
    Goldberg refuses to play the lying and cheating game as a professional
    wrestler. Goldberg has plenty of disadvantages when he steps into the ring, but he
    overcomes them and most of the time he wins. He always gets jumped from behind
    and people are always trying to get rid of him by sneak attacks. This is also
    what is happening to our soldiers in Iraq. But our soldiers, like Goldberg, do
    not resort to lying, cheating and sneak attacks.
    These are the reasons why I think that Goldberg is a true American hero.
    Goldberg also chooses to travel across the world to entertain wrestling fans
    in places like Europe and Asia. I’m glad because they can see a true American
    hero in action. Goldberg is always trying to do the right thing, and not try
    to get on anyone’s bad side but he does anyway because he’s the best, just
    like America.HE WILL MEET HIM FOR THE 1ST TIME IN THE COMING MONTHS THANKS GOLDBERG AND HOGAN
    Last edited by BWR; 09-27-2005 at 08:12 AM. Reason: SPELLING

broz
    VERY VERY VERY Well written!!!
    Many should take notes on your use of grammar
    Anyone listening out there?
    Really fine points you made. And for those of you who don't know this was written by a 10 year old.
    Ahhh, to be a kid again

pinkswifee

Thumbs up

hi walt.it's tammy THANK YOU

pinkswifee
    pick on big ones?yeah hes a big kid lol

Thread Information