Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: from past time

BWR

Elated from past time

we as kids remember wrestling how many wrestlers can you name?
    freebirds,catus jack,chief jay strongbow,pedro,tino santana name more people its for fun

Ivan Putski !!!!!! Polish Power !!!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

broz
    Bruno Sanmartino, Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka, Bruiser Brody, Fritz Von Erich, David Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich, Kerry "The Mordern Day Warrior" Von Erich...
    just to name a few....
    please don't get me started....I'll go all night

BWR
    broz all night lol i figured i bring the kid out of us here .it great to see to how many of us watched wrestling

allhailunc
    Hacksaw Jim Duggan(George Brown look a like),Nikolai Volkoff,Billy White Wolf,The Brooklyn Brawler,and here's one for those who remember when the old channel 5 used to carry wrestling-who was always the opening act?_none other than Johhny Rodz

Jones44
    Pink, I could go on all day about wrestling. One of my favorite sports. (And don't tell me they're not athletes, you try jumping off of a 15' high cage, or suplexing a 500 lb. man). Boris Zhukov, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Owen Hart (aka The Blue Blazer), Ted "Million Dollar Man" DiBiase, The Bushwhackers, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, George "The Animal" Steele, Bob "Hardcore" Holly, The Iron Sheik, Mr. Bob Backlund.....

allhailunc
    Stan"The Man" Stasiak,Baron Mikel Sicluna,Andre the Giant,and "OHHHH YEEAAAA" Randy"Macho man" Savage,Hillbilly Jim&Cousin Luke,THe Honkeytonk Man,Gorilla Monsoon,Bobo Brazil-let's keep this going&show our age

BWR
    Bret (the Hitman) Hart Hulk Hogan,and My Farvorite Ms.elizabeth :d

Mike Fields
    Yup, I guess the local racing season really is over now, isn't it?

I'm trying to figure out how this has to do with racing, as I'm confused... But if you guys want to talk about non-racing related off season fun, go ahead... I'll make a new forum for that if you want...

broz
    You're absolutelty right JA, nothing to do with racing. I think by looking at who has responded to this point, that it is at least worthy of being re-posted in another category.
    Some of us were just trying to feel young again.
    Now I do recall Paul "The Big Show/Giant" Wight be in "Stacker 2" commercials with Kenney Wallace. So does that count toward being "racing-related"?

BBWIFE
    What about Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake.....The Junkyard Dog.....Rowdy Roddy Piper...Rick Flair (was he mentioned?) The Road Warriors..Jerry "the King" Lawler and my all time favorite Jake "the Snake" Roberts!

Ok so when I was younger I watched a little wrestling......

How about the champ Antonino Rocca

Jones44
    You want a connection? When Bob "Hardcore" Holly first broke into what was then the World Wrestling Federation, he competed as "Sparky Plugg", an aspiring stock car driver-turned pro wrestler. There was wrestling at Riverhead Raceway (as in "real" wrestlers with a ring put out on the track) way back when. Vinny, you can't mention Ms. Elizabeth without mentioning Lex Luger (aka The Narcissist/Lex Express). How about "Classy" Freddy Blassie, the original "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers, Pat Patterson, "Superstar" Billy Graham, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes....

Yes, wrestling does have a Riverhead connection... (and you thought it was only because it seems like a WWE event sometimes)...

One prime example is Mick Foley, aka Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, etc.

Mick wrestled at Riverhead and met his wife at the track. I read his auto-biography and he kept wrestling this racer Dombrowski... Eddie Dombrowski... Whoever this is....

Thread Information