Thread: KOTM Party

NEETS-1

KOTM Party

There will be a free party Saturday night (Oct 15th) from 9:30 to Midnight for all the drivers and crew registered for the KOTM at the Stagecoach Inn on rt 309.
    There will be music, food, beer and soda.

But Billy, will there be games????
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

2Fast4U
    Billy if you need help with anything let me know. Of COOCH (LOL) there will be GAMES at least we hope so...

NEETS-1
    Naw...I don't think so. It's at the "Ritzy" Stagecoach Inn...This is more of a "La-Di-Da" party. Stuffed shirt, higher class type thingy.
    It will be mostly Mod teams, Late model and the such. I may do a little something but not near as crazy as we get with the Enduros.
    PLus...It's Joe's deal....not mine.

BlingxBling
    *an evil chuckle* I am sorry to hear that Billy. I see that the KOTM party is only until 12....I think the true party animal (YOU!!), should arrange a meeting of another location after the fact. I know some of those modified drivers and late model drivers could get down and party.

Racing Rebel

Thumbs up Impressive!

I must say that I am very impressed. Thank you very much Joe! You can count Mac Brothers in. Can't wait. Hope there is a good turn out. Sounds great. By the way----What is the attire for this occassion?

NEETS-1
    Yes...Joe did good.
    The dress code is "casual with covered moons".

Thread Information