Thread: Chris turbush is on Funniest Home videos on sun the 9th

Chris turbush is on Funniest Home videos on sun the 9th

Watch on Oct 9 as Chris Turbush (me) goes for $10,000 bucks for his funniest home video. The video clip is called 'grandma garter surprise'. Channel 7 from 7-8PM.

ReptarRacing

Elated Way to go Lil Bub

Way to go Lil Bub. Now remember that money is not to be spent on the race car. LOL That was a fun night.

Yeah, way to make national television! LOL... First Funkmaster, then Funniest Home Videos... When you going to be on the Price is Right?

"hey Chris,
    You're Not Goin' Hollywood On Us Are You?"

married ???/?

Congrats on the win .. With a purse at the track you split the win with the Track promoter .. Married you split the winnings with the wife...... and the grandmother , the grandfather, the uncle, brother , cousin, Dad, Mom the Dog , Cat .. and the inlaws LOL
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Angry The Bullfather

I like the ring "Hollywood" Chris Turbush hahahahaha

As long as you're not the Bob Sagett of Riverhead Raceway, with the lame jokes! Who's hosting that show now? I thought it was looooooooooong gone!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Me too, until I sent the tape in and won $10,000 and I go back for a one in 6 chance of $100,000. Ill take it.

jimmy'z

if bub wins 100 large

I predict he'll buy his cousin a slot car that won't blow up halfway through a race.

Congratulations Bub. See how this comes back to haunt you next year over the PA at the racetrack, hahaha.

way to go bub now
    i know were i can get some tires from

E) none of the above.... he wouldnt have any say in that money, its the wife's money!!!!!
    F) donate part of it to the Indians (don't pass line)

E

no doubt about it
    Freddie Kraft
    ~66~Rest In Peace JB3~66~
    ~12~ TS Motorsports ~12~
    ~08~ Young Guns Motorsports ~08~

Thread Information