Thread: Play "Misty" for me.................

Wink Play "Misty" for me.................

Whoever said, "it's not the heat, it's the "humidity", didn't participate in Saturday's Femduro...............................
    Many thanks go out to the Femduro sponsors: Components Corporation and Howie and Cindy Bott.......................
    I also received a "redneck evening wear" shirt from our sponsors, in my favorite color, hehe...................
    Even in the unwelcomed moisture, it was great to see the "Family" again; surprisingly, half of them seemed to be named "White or Verwys", lol...................
    The races finally got underway after the gals tested the slick racetrack and gave the "come on in, the waters fine" signal.................
    All the watercraft in every race seemed to navigate fairly well, considering the super saturated solution and the water fowl..................................
    You've gotta tip your umbrella to the winning tag-teams in both races; the #61S team of Harry Sager and Nicki Wachs in the 4cyls, and the #93 team of Rob and Carrie Pyle in the 6/8cyls.........................
    I think Erin B. realized her racing calling is not being a passenger, lol, ..........................
    I would like to thank my racing partner, Jackie Ziegler; not only did she perform double duty driving the Joe Cutri 32X entry in the 4cyl race, but wrestled the ill handling #43 tetanus mobile up to the front in the 8cyl race. Jackie is truely a remarkably talented young driver................
    Neither acid rain, nor hail, nor the dark of night will deter NEETS enduro drivers from their duly appointed races...........................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Wink Where were ya, WJ................?

WJ, you attended the race and didn't come over and hang with the "Uncle Petey Crew" for a little wet dialogue......................
    We would of had a great enduro racing discussion and maybe you could've given me some guidance on the essentials of my bad grammar, racing slang and poor punctuation...........................
    Maybe, next time we can grab our NEETS enduro thesaurus and crank up the action a notch or two.............................
    Sorry I omitted credit to the Vollmoeller's for their much appreciated trophies, Thanks Elaine and Robin.........................
    I regret not having the time to attend Bill Verwys' birthday party under the big top........Happy Birthday and many more....................
    I concur with WJ about the "hearty souls that attended" and am convinced it was "enduro fever" that kept the day warm and sunny inside for all..............................................
    Thank you for the good press WJ, hopefully I won't turn into a raisin when I dry out, hehe...............
    UNCLE PETEY..................

Thread Information