Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heaven has a new Angel

God's Sweetest Angel

My heart is broken, I am so sorry to hear about Maryann. She was one woman who could make you smile, because she always had a beautiful smile on her face. Even while she was sick, she still had that smile on her face. I think she wore that smile because of the family she was blessed with, and that was her way of telling everyone how proud she was of them all. She left behind a wonderful husband, her son who grew up to be a great guy and Champion, a daughter-in-law who was like a daughter and best friend, and 3 little angels, Grand kids that made her life complete.
    We send our Deepest Sympathy to the Sprague Family, Ron, George, Rachel, Jessica, Georgie & Jared. George, I am so glad that you won the Championship this year, for your Mom!

God Bless,
    The Hyde's
    Kenny, Dorothea, Lil Kenny & Kimberly

condolences

George and Family ..no words can explain the heartfelt sympathy I offer to you.
    Sincerely Dan Dombal
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Mortgage Guy
    George and family, my deepest condolences to all of you, she was a very strong woman and will be deeply missed....I'm glad she got to see you win that championship George, there was probably a little less pain that day..Stay strong..

Tim Halpin

MalvertyRacing
    George & Family
    We were so saddened to read about your loss. Our deepest Condolences to you and your whole family.
    Eugene, Michele

To the entire Sprague family and friends, I offer my condolences. Maryann was without a doubt one of the nicest and sweetest people you would ever want to meet. She will be greatly missed by all. If you need anything, let me know.
    Dad 7/10/53 - 9/22/02

You will be missed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

VNmotorsports
    Our deepest condolences go out to the entire Sprague Family. We were sad to hear about Mary Anne. She was truly an angel.

A.J. & Michelle

My condolences to the Sprague family on the loss of a truely great person. Rest in peace, Maryanne.

My condolences to the Sprague family.

Eeyore

Condolences to George and Family

George, Rachel, Ron: My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. My prayers are with you.

Kathy Reilly (#28 Figure 8 )

tuffEnuff
    our condolences go out to the whole Sprague family

the tuffarelli family

Sorry to hear

George and family,
    Sorry to hear about your loss..... Your mom was a champion also !!!
    Hang in there.... If we can do anything for you let us know,
    Artie,Erica & Family
    Always keep smiling !!!!!!!!!!

Kathy,
    Please do me favor, post this on Long Island Jam, as I have been trying to log on for two days and can not. Thank you.

The loss of such a special person; wife, mother, grandmother, good friend, and guardian of small children. Saturday night racing, Barbeques, birthday party’s, Pocono’s Race of Champions, Figure 8 banquets, White Lake, a home filled with children, sitting in the kitchen getting a haircut, chatting on the phone, are just a few memories that brings us comfort. A wife and mom of champions, but what I remember most is a beautiful woman that loved her family more then life itself.

When we lose someone we love, the loss seems too great to bear; God sends us friends to comfort us, to show that He deeply cares.

Our deepest sympathy and prayers are with the Sprague family, Ronnie, George, Rachel, Jessica, Georgie and Jared.

The Ryan's
    Tom Julia and Paul

nos2424

So very sorry

Densieski Family sends out deepest sypathy to the Sprague Family. May God be with you at this sad time and always.

Unhappy

george,ron and family me, sue ,steven send our regards for one of great ladys of the racing family

Sprague Racing

With Much Thanks

Along with my family I would like to acknowledge with grateful appreciation
    your kind expression of sympathy during our loss.

Much Thanks Everyone!
    George Sprague

Thread Information