Thread: Thanks Verwys

Thanks Verwys

Just wanted to say thank you to the Verwys family for their hospitality under the ‘Big Top’ while celebrating Bill Sr’s 60th birthday. First, happy birthday to Bill . Second, even though I couldn’t stick around very long, thank you for the great eats & drinks. Just as Pat predicted, the queen V. (Mrs. V.) really knows how to throw together those family affairs!

BlingxBling
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Johnston
    Thanks form me, too. It was a wonderful party, great food, and really great people to spend time with. The Verwys family is a true racing group if there ever was one, and their ability to party like that, even under adverse weather conditions, shows how dedicated they are to racing and one another. I had a great time.

Tee hee hee! Should be Thanks from me, too. Even the W.Johnston makes boo-boo's!

Mike Fields
    Hey Bling, watch this. He'll blame the inclement weather for screwing up his keyboard!

OH MY GOD!!! DID WALTER J. SPELL A WORD WRONG???!!?? LET ME BE FIRST IN LINE FOR THIS ONE.......WHERE'S YOUR SPELLCHECK...HUUUUUUUUH?
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Wink WJ's Math & Spelling Bee........2+2 before....

Your are DEAFINATELY in rare FORM tonight, lol....................
    UNCLE PETEY................
    P.S. Happy 60th Wild Bill and good show under the canvas.........

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey
    Your are DEAFINATELY in rare FORM tonight, lol....................
    UNCLE PETEY................
    Isn't it "rare FROM"??? LOL
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Rich Johnson
    Sorry I did not make it over to the shindig...
    I was busy trying to slip some gunpowder into my wife's Diet Coke.

RACINRICH

pv18

Billy is to Thank

For allowing us to take over his parking lot. It was a unique (Rain – 50 deg. w/ wind) day for us and we are grateful for the kind friends we have met in Racing.

You also would have thought that Pete and I would have learned our lesson by now and put wipers BACK in our cars.

BlingxBling
    Pat,

I have to say I had to chuckle to myself as I saw you pull onto the asphalt drive to victory lane and I see your hand and a rag come out the window to wipe it down. You didn't continue the race, I tried to figure out why. I didn't get a chance to stop by the get together, mostly because I was wet, cold, and had a hard time feeling my hands and toes. I did manage to walk by as you were all singing happy birthday. I think there were more people under that tent that in the grandstands all together. Glad it all worked out for you!

Thread Information