Thread: Sobriety Test

Drumz1959

Sobriety Test

here is the link to the video. Turn up the volume a little.
    http://www.mikeholz.com/Mike/video/DUIStop.wmv

BWR

Thumbs up

44chargerfan

Pretty funny. If it were me though, about the time I was being asked to follow the routine with the "bump,bump,bump" I do believe I would be making the suggestion of a physically impossible sexual act.

debbie33
    What really impresses me, is the ABC's backwards. I tried doing it sober and I couldn't do it.

well ..

i got it as a email also... I think it's all lip synced /actors anyways its a good one . I know when i got pulled over a few years back at 1 am comming home froma business meeting(honest) the cop told me to say the alphabet and i was so nervous that i got stuck at the letter "P" so I kept(2 times)starting over ..so the cops thought that i was under the influence... I told him that i was POLISH thats all ,,, he let me go for being HONEST ... LOL
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information