The skys where cloudy and the air cold for saturdays frankenduro and just before the drivers meeting I swear I got boinked by a few snow/hail flakes..........................
The pits filled up with many halloween decorated enduro cars with a greater than normal amount of big boats making up the "Redneck Yacht Club"................
Just when you thought it was safe to go out on the track again, who shows up but a "flemington ghost" Felix C. ,and the value tow enduro gang.......................
The small car race was loaded with many flying ghouls and goblins, but the little busy bee #19 Jimmy White spooked the field and took all the candy back to the hive.......................
In the large barge contest it was a "spell binding" affair never leaving a clue "witch" car would head to the pits without a "ghost of a chance" of returning..........................
As the race unfolded, all of the skeletons of flemington past seemed to come out of the closet and they "masqueraded" themselves in the form of flying and dismembered enduros.................................
Finally, Count Ray Fitzgerald, #16x, took the biggest bite out of the local necks and flew to the checkers..........................
The "fright night festival" continued at the Crossroads "house of horrors" with all the coffin creatures in their best cemetery garb..........................
In attendance; home and away Elvises, a horny little devil, an enduro DJ priest, even two Uncle Peteys(one from planet X), but the show stopper was
Brittany Spears (Joe Cutri) displaying a remarkable set of lung warts..............................
Gotta thank the J-Mac crew and family for their hospitality and Cindy and Howie for putting up with all my bad jokes, and of coarse the rest of my NEETS family!........................................
UNCLE PETEY...................