Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any new rumors at swapmeet

any new rumors at swapmeet

just wondering if any news came out of the swapmeet

Yeah the ransom note that I forgot about is no longer effective(Right Mrs C ? ). I just hope Tom Carvel counted the dents and got the right one! LOL. Thanx for the reminder.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

comming soon

a brief snap shot of the day is comming soon to the LIJAM.. stay tuned
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Dan nice shots for a guy with only one workin arm lol.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Thanks

left hand is not the trigger hand but little shaky with it , tried to get a overview of the day . nice seeing you there also, was that the driver of the 1x kart that you were standing with when I saw you ?
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

yea Jay Agugliaro Drives the 44 spt also
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

BWR

Thumbs up

thanks dan for the story and the pics. its the first time in 3 years i missed it but it felt like i was there thanks 1 ARM BANDIT

michael
    well i couldnt make it to the swap meet, i had softball games to play{playoffs)but with the pics and story by Dan i felt like i was there keep up the good work. Mike

Rumors from Riverhead!????? No way....

Where have I been. Nobody tells me nothing. Walter, please fill me in. I miss all the fun stuff.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Oh Tower Man,
    It's the same old rumor for the last HOW MANY YEARS. Let's start our own...I'm sure we could think up some good rumor like ... they are putting a zoo on the property. And the monkey's will be driving Mods...

BWR
    I Got A Great 1 Its Sold And Lowes And Taniger Outlet Is Expanding.

oooh more expensive shopping and some bad movies and popcorn, sounds like a great plan....I'll be there...not!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard the Riverhead Yacht Club has purchased the property and since it's so low to ground water, they already filed for a permit to dig abit out from the area and have sailboat races to see if they can get into the America's Cup schedule. Hey, it is a touring division, right?!?!?!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Now Rgee that is funny....and who will be the masterchief steward....

Bill of course!!! Oh, also, Sonny, IronMan Welding, has sold all his equipment and has signed up for BOCES fiberglass repair. Rumor also has it, they may try to sneak into the plans a water-dragway south, towards the Peconic River. Turtle races for the kids I hear also.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thread Information