Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Website...

Mortgage Guy

New Website...

I made up a new website for my band, go check it out

www.groundswellli.com
    Last edited by Mortgage Guy; 11-14-2005 at 06:13 PM.

debbie33
    Nice site! Will you remember us "little people" when you make it big? Hey sign the next appraisal order you send me so I can say I have a Tim Halpin autograph. Just joking best of luck sorry we didn't make your last show but we were @ the North South Shootout. Maybe next time.

Nice site, Tim! Sure hope the one set of pictures was from a Halloween party!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Mortgage Guy
    Yes it was from a Halloween party, I was Phantom of the Opera, but the mask kept falling off when I would sing so I got rid of it...I'm glad you enjoy it.

Mortgage Guy

Mark Down This Date...

Friday, December 16th from 10pm-2am back at the Millhouse Inn in Yaphank, those who missed last time should really try and make it down, we have a lot of fun over there, it's a great place to hang out. Thanks in advance to those who can make it..

Tim Halpin

nice

great fun looking times. any way of getting sound clips/samples of the band?
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Mortgage Guy
    The site I have there won't allow us to download music unless we have a host, which for our purposes we don't want to go to crazy, but we are recording a live CD of 4-5 songs on Tuesday night which we may have available in the near future.

Tim,

If you want some hosting to let users preview your music, contact me and we can set something up with the Jam. It's the least I can do for a loyal supporter.

Mortgage Guy
    Hey thanks JA, I will let you know..You better come to the show..

You're welcome Tim,

I'll try to stop by as long as my work schedule allows.

We need to talk Tim... Shoot me an IM or call sometime in the evening.

Thanks!

Tim.
    Is there a bus I can catch to the next concert? I'll have to sit you at the Mic on your next trip
    I Love The Modifieds!!!!!

Mortgage Guy
    Oh no Ted, I would much rather hear you serinade the crowd on the bus..See you there on DECEMBER 16TH FROM 10PM-1AM @ THE MILLHOUSE IN YAPHANK...

Mortgage Guy
    So it is only 2 weeks away, with a show of hands who will be coming out on the 16th???????

Got a babysitter for the night...count Chris and I in! We're looking forward to it...
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Sounds like fun. Used to be in a band myself. Last time was 1996. It sure was fun. I'm there, unless they have me delivering your holiday gifts.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Thread Information