View Poll Results: Which was the worst ride of the season?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • The 29X (John Gallotto) in the turn 4 underneath Mutha 6/8 pile-up

4 10.26%
  • The #19 (Jimmy White) 4-cyl flip & kept racing

17 43.59%
  • Larry Spencer's #2 1.25x roll

7 17.95%
  • Frankenduro's Backstretch pile-up w/car up & off the #43 (Petey) roof

3 7.69%
  • April's/Marissa's (#2AM) turn 1 wreck in the Frankenduro

8 20.51%

Thread: Worst Wreck/Ride of the season???

Worst Wreck/Ride of the season???

Who had the worst ride of the season? Forgot to post April's/Marissa's (#2AM) turn 1 wreck in the Frankenduro. Any others?
    Last edited by Geno; 11-23-2005 at 07:48 PM.

i got one

Well, at Nascare in the 6/8 class, I had a bad wreck. I got rear ended, the whole back of the car got folded under, it shoved the body up 4 inches. My rear frame rails wedged into my tires, then that spun me sideways and I got hit in the right front, then the left front, which pushed my arm back to the fire wall. So yeah, if at the nascare pics, it's the number 3 Wrangler car. See y'all at beaters (redneck snow patrol 06). lol

The back straightaway crash that put the 8cyl. "Anger Managment" car out for scrap along with the other car.

Groho

Thumbs up Flip & Keep Racing... It Was Great

Quote Originally Posted by Geno
    Who had the worst ride of the season? Forgot to post April's/Marissa's (#2AM) turn 1 wreck in the Frankenduro. Any others?
    To see a car get flipped on its roof & to see them roll it back over on its wheels & keep racing , was just incredible.. Hats off Jimmy.. Your heart is in the Race... Good Job.

MRS.BUSY BEE

#19 Flip

Well Joe, as his mom, his heart was in the race, but mine was stopped in my throat and I still don't know who is the craziest, the kid for flipping, or his dad for making sure he got back out and finished the race ??

Hope everyone had a great day and will see you soon at the banquet.

FLUFFY-AKA: Mrs. Busy Bee

BlingxBling
    Was Larry Spencer that little white 4 door Cavalier that took a tumble on the front stretch?

spier racing 93
    Yes, thats him BLING.

hey guys/gals

By chance, can anyone attach a photo to a thread reply with a picture or two of any of the wrecks mentioned? Thanks, Dan Dombal, LONGISLANDJAM.COM
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

spier racing 93

Pics

Sorry, couldn't find one of the Petey wreck. Joe Cutri did a good job of getting all the rest of the shots. Here are the first two...
    Attached Images Attached Images

spier racing 93

Pics #2

The second two pics...Once again, thanks to Joe Cutri.

skor20

uncle petey's pic

Here, everyone, is a pic of the wreck of Petey . I thought you might want to see it to be able to vote on it.
    Hey Pete, what did the bottom of his trans pan say again, haha?

But to everyone that was in all the crashes, I'm glad you are all ok and hope to see you all again, it's a great enduro family.

Unhappy Down Under..............

Compared to all the above mentioned wrecks, mine was just a short enduro yellow submarine ride.................................
    Tire tracks on your hood/roof don't even come close to double back flips or the view through your windshield being blocked by your own front end............................
    Although it was a novelty seeing the un-shiny side up.........................
    UNCLE PETEY...........................

Thread Information