Since we're talking rules changes, I thought I'd start a new thread. Here's a chance to have some input.

Red Flags: While the infield flagger in turn 3 worked well, it loooks a little dangerous. I think a few rotating red beacons, one in the T3 infield and on the outside wall of turn 4 would help.

Anti-freeze: It just isn't worth it. I feel bad for the few cars that had frozen motors and didn't make the race, but that doesn't justify the carnage at the Mutha. We might need some kind of antifreeze collection point or something to keep it out of the pits.

Pit safety: We need additional lighting at the track entrance. A pedestrian got clocked there during the Mutha. The car wasn't going fast (although some were), he just didn't see him.

Rough riding: This is Enduros, so we have to accept a certain lack of skill, but we don't need a rolling demo derby either. Hopefully, this can be addressed without a rules change. Maybe drivers could be penalized at the next race by starting in the back of the field. Of course, we could find a black flag and actually wave it . To be fair, the flagger and other track officials have their hands full.

What do you think?