Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Grand Enduros

2006 Grand Enduros

Just wondering if there will be anyone new joining the ranks of the Grand Enduros for the 2006 season. Any of you existing Grand drivers out there plan on building a new car?
    Don't forget to call the track and register for your #.
    Happy Holidays to all.
    Greg Z #12

RebelMtrspts29

#'s

Greg that date is December 1st for the numbers right?

Rich Johnson
    Bill Denniston said Dec. 1st...Cindy called the office and was told current numbers would be held for now...So don't worry about someone stealing your number (unless his name would be Kevin Harvick)

RACINRICH

RebelMtrspts29

Haha

HAHA, yea i did steal the RCR font, I actually dont like Kevin that much. I did for a while, but Im not into the cocky driver deal. Im just glad I will get my number back, I really didn't want to have to re-number the car.

Thanks Rich, you may be hearing from me soon.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by RebelMtrspts29
    HAHA, yea i did steal the RCR font
    Who stole the RCR font?

RebelMtrspts29
    Oh Gregg are you stalkin me again?

You know your the best vinyl guy around !!! LOL

2006 grand enduro

If you guys are smart you will take your cars to mountain and run the thriller series. better pay down the line,more racing,less crashn on purpose,less get yeald at by your favorite officals like your just a dog or less.tires last longer and are cheaper a

nd you dont have to just buy them there?????????????

pitbull113
    Don't forget $100 in gas and tolls or the 6 hour round trip from long island.

RebelMtrspts29

Thrillers

The cars are similar, but not the same. There are changes that need to be made, before going to Mountain. Im looking to run there but Riverhead is the place for me right now.

I won't argue the gas and tolls. However if you are going racing, $100.00 shouldn't be an issue really. The pay is better there and they don't allow alot of other stuff that goes on elsewhere. The cars are really not that different. They are happy to work with you the 1st few weeks you run there.

Bobby Pease

Question

VSMIDGE.....

Who in the grand enduros, crashes on purpose?

And what does it mean "IF YOU GUYS ARE SMART"?

thanks for your time....

BOBBY PEASE

Wink Trapped behind the toll curtain...............................

It ain't easy having only one game in town, hehe.................
    It doesn't hurt to vist once and awhile, even I make an appearance at RH a couple of times a year.........................
    Thanks to the "Peaseman", I even have a enduro home away from home.....................
    If ya come to mountain come over and say "hey"....................
    UNCLE PETEY....................
    PS...the drivers at RH always ran me clean...................

rockandrollcafe
    Thanks Bobby- I was also wondering if my intelligence was being attacked.

RebelMtrspts29
    yea, i wasnt about to say anything but, i guess bobby did. VSMIDGE68 have you ever seen a Grand Enduro race??? Im not to positive you know 100% what you are talkin about here.

I'm not trying to insult anyone or their intelligence. I have scored, sponsored, pitted for and paid for several racecars...grand, 4cyl.6/8 cyl., blunderbusts,chargers, the old bombers, novices.....winning races, championships..Shall I go on? I was there when Riverhead was Friday and Islip was Saturday. Now all I was trying to do was open up a new world of Racing to you boys. Don't hate...appreciate!!
    Last edited by vsmidge68; 12-05-2005 at 12:13 PM.
    VICKI

Thread Information