Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comebacks???

Comebacks???

Talking to a few "Old Timers" over the past month. It's amazing how many said they were coming out of "retirement" to play. Do we ever really "retire"???
    Consistancy is the key.

Just as a bit of interest, type "demolition derby" in the search feature on EBay.
    At the moment there are 16 cars up for bid. Not to mention there are all sorts of demo related merchandise for sale. Perfect stuff for the returning demo competitor.

Do any of those old timers include you? If so, who else besides you?

i talked to Long John Silver in the pits last season and he said he was thinking about a comeback. Bobby Beneson came back to Riverhead last season for the championship, and almost won!

Quote Originally Posted by redwiteandblue
    Do any of those old timers include you? If so, who else besides you?
    Should be this year. Having shoulder surgery in May. Now that things are o.k. to return to racing, I'm really looking forward to it.[backward too]
    Last edited by Gravel; 01-02-2006 at 07:10 PM.
    Consistancy is the key.

I guess now the cars will say..."Here's Gravel" instead of "Where's Gravel".
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

CarWarsVet
    If your corrective surgery is as a result of all the pounding you had to endure because of my selfish thoughtless desire to win, let me take this moment to say ......sorry.

Yeah, right.....
    Consistancy is the key.

Now Gravel, I thought I taught you something after all these years. Car Wars Vet publicly offered what I thought was a sincere apology. Now I have been called many things over the years, but when a person offers me an apology, I always respond politely. (Even if I think they are full of it.).

Cards Friday at 310's.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Yeah, right...
    Consistancy is the key.

Okay Gravel...I tried...now it's triple match the pot. Bring the ATM card and the "special burgers"

CarWarsVet
    LOL

Does this mean we are on Gravel... Tower ???

Do Figure 8's criss - cross at the "X"?

you BET!!!
    Consistancy is the key.

Thread Information