Thread: Congrads Howie

winky417

Congrats Howie

Congrats Howie, on a good run at the Turkey Derby at the Wall !!!!!! The big purple "BUZZARD" was definately flying !! Another great representation of the NEETS family and MTN Speedway

Elated Bank that purple one............

Good job, Hollywood, bringing that battleship from the back of the pack into the top ten.................................
    BRrrrrrrrrrrrr..............Talk about having a COLD one, hehe...............
    UNCLE PETEY........................

"i am going to keep it onb the trailer"

hey howie,
    nice run to the front. you looked like you were having fun, and to think when you got there you didn't even want to take it off the trailer.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

2j Late Model

Great job

Good job Howie, coming from the back in a 4000 lb car. Who said weight matters? I wish I could of been there to see you run, maybe next year.

Jason 2j

SmallCar18
    Great job Howie! Very nice run through the field. They definitely saved the best for last on that cold cold day.

Cool Heavy Metal

What a nice surprise to see all you guys there! You'll definitely have to go next year Jason, the track is awesome The Dr had a great time chasing the other turkeys around! We're lucky we didn't all get freezer burn by the time they decided to let all of them run in the feature, but it turned out to be worth the wait. Thanks for the support you guys!

del-thundermc17
    Great job Howie!!! I think we were sitting with Mr. Wink and co. Great to see some NEETS brethren at Wall. See all of you in Jan. Delaware Thunder will be back in 2 classes this year! My bro in an all new 4cyl and me in the badly bent mc17. Say hey Bob if ya see us Great job Howie on makin' our trip worthwhile- sorry, too cold to come back and say "hey". Good luck to all in the new year!!!

Thread Information