Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: myspace.com

NEETS-1

myspace.com

Just want to let everyone know what a new cool way to meet people and racers from all over. A lot of NEETS people are on there. Sign up...create a profile and have a ball. I think you'll enjoy it.....I am. www.myspace.com
    (When you go on...search for "BillyB"...add me as a friend). My profile is at www.myspace.com/billybneets

Elated

oh no... this is how joe the phot is going to get into trouble! http://www.myspace.com/mtnphotojoe
    Last edited by CJfilms; 12-14-2005 at 07:03 PM.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

wshultz
    And yes yours truly has one to http://www.myspace.com/22114780

spier racing 93

enduro13x

myspace

i drive the #13X Big Car, heres my myspace url
    http://www.myspace.com/shaw_nick

myspace = addictive

i got one as well. here's my link www.myspace.com/hickfirefighter come stop by and say hi
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

myspace

I have one to stop by some time comment if you want http://www.myspace.com/8156847

I do hate to be a bummer here, BUT, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THESE FREE SITES. These sites, for webpages, personal info and free online album pages are known to get more from your computer than you know. MYSPACE had an instance from one of its users in October. When you went to his site, a worm virus was installed on your computer. It was written into the code of the page. The sites can also access your computer at time of sign up, which has happened with many of these sites. Make sure you have:
    1. A GOOD, RELIABLE FIREWALL, preferably not just Windows Firewall
    2. A GOOD, RELIABLE AND UP TO DATE, ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM
    3. USE MOZILLA, FIREFOX if you are not up to par on # 1 & 2 above. It seems Firefox stops any actions these sites take in the background that are not known by the user which Internet Explorer lets get by.

There are a lot of these sites, especially personal picture album pages, that extact info from your computer without you knowing about it. Keep in mind, this does not pertain to sites from Brand Name Products, ex: Kodak, Yahoo, PrintMe, Lexmark,etc. If the site asks permission to install software and you say yes, THEY ARE IN !!!!!

For only $2.99 a month, you can have a secure website and your own domain name!!! See Here!!!
    I have used this site and soon back up and I know many people have/are also and it is very reliable hosting.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

broz

Party Pooper...

Honestly though, RGee is providing you all with dependable information here. I've rebuilt 2 systems in the past 2 months because of the types of "attacks" mentioned in RGee's post.

So, take it easy on him and if you wish, heed his warning

Yeah, RGee, that was the thought I had when I saw this: "Welcome to a new spam email list." That would be the least of it, and I get enough without looking for more. Be careful everyone, sorry if this rained on your parade; hopefully we are wrong.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

spier racing 93
    I personally hate running a firewall b/c it makes everything sooo much slower, so I always turn it off. I have never had a problem with MySpace.com or any other website for that matter.

R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Hey Jim!!! Exactly what are you trying to say????
    friend me comment me w.e lol
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Myspace lingo lol and what ever is W.E
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

spier racing 93
    For "whatever", I personally prefer "w/e"

Thread Information