Thread: Got Toys?

Got Toys?

If interested, here's a little reminder to bring a wrapped toy to the track Saturday so that Santa can hand them out to the kids in the stands. Slippery Santa was a big hit last year & I’m sure many are looking forward to his return this year!

Hey Geno,
    We gotta mark for BOY or GIRL right??
    Where do we drop the gifts off at???
    See ya Saturday!!!
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Racing Rebel

Exclamation Gifts

Mac Brothers Racing would love to bring a toy (or more) but we want to make sure that there won't be TOO MANY gifts and be thrown on the side (do not take me the wrong way but we know from experience about the outpouring of generosity that comes from NEETS and want to make sure that it is actually needed ). If it is for sure needed and there aren't 101 people already bringing gifts count us in for atleast 2(1-boy, 1-girl). Another thing, considering the weather their may not be too many kids in the stands. Just a little info to think about.

Marissa 2AM

MRS.BUSY BEE

toys

Busy bee is in with 1 boy and 1 girl

HO HO HO

Mr.Busy Bee

Johnson Racing In For
    1/1

If There Are Too Many Toys Then I Figure Billy Can Keep Them For Future Awards For The Kids At Other Races. There's Always Those Big Wheel Races And Belching Contests....or Maybe There Is A Childrens Ward At A Local Hospital That Can Benefit From Our Generosity. Smiles On Kids Faces Are The Million Dollar Rewards.

NEETS-1

Actually.....

We may be shy this year. I am not getting the emails from the (donatees) as I usually do. Last year with all the toys we had, we just made it to the last little girl with the last toy.
    One bit of advice....please do not spend a lot on 2 toys. I'd rather see you buy a few more inexpensive ones so we have enough. Remember, it's not the cost of the gift, but the thought....and the kids eyes when they receive them.
    As usual...Thanx a bunch!!!!

Billy
    What is the age groups that usually attend?
    Cindy

NEETS-1
    5/6 to 10/11

Thread Information