Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not quite sure how to say this

Unhappy Not quite sure how to say this

I know there’s folks who are missing Petey’s comical posts and replies here on the forum. After all, he’s a funny & witty guy, but right now he is taking time to be with his family. He doesn’t talk about his own personal things, but this is different, and He asked if I could let you all know where he has been the last couple of weeks.

You may or may not know that his wife, Gale, has been hospitalized for treatment of lung cancer. She had complications as the result of the cancer, resulting in blood clots being dispersed throughout her entire body. She has endured five major surgeries in the past 72 hours and fights for her life in ICU at Saint Barnabas medical center (Livingston, N.J.).

Petey asked if I would let everyone what’s happening, as he won't turn away for a minute from Gale's battle with this terrible illness.

Please pray for Gale and Uncle Petey.
    Last edited by NEETS-1; 03-10-2006 at 11:09 PM.

Petey,
    My prayers are with your wife Gale at this most enduring time.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

My thoughts are with Petey and his wife. I hope everything works out in this time of trouble...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Petey. Get well soon Mrs. Petey
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Petey and Gale
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please know that the 'Whole' racing community is here in your time of need.

Geno,
    Please let us know if anything is needed.

Cin & Rich
    Last edited by CIN; 02-18-2006 at 01:51 PM.

Mrs.Petey

Our sincere best wishes for a healthy recovery. You and your wife are in our prayers.

All of us at Busy Bee Racing
    #19 J.W.

spier racing 93
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the Petey family.

2Fast4U
    Uncle Petey My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your wife and the entire family.

JCenduro

Get well soon Gale

Pete,I Pray for Gale and your entire family at this time.I'm sure she's in the best of care.If you need anything petey,you have my #.Get well soon Gale.joe c.
    Last edited by JCenduro; 02-19-2006 at 11:33 AM.

NEETS-1

Our Petey...

Uncle Petey has had his heart and soul in NEETS since it's inception. He is always the first one to help anyone who has asked. Now our Petey's wife needs our help. The power of prayer is sometimes very miraculous. It is time for us to return the favor for this wonderful man's true love, Gale. Let us all pray for her recovery. Everyone knows I am not a religious person by any means. If God hears a prayer coming up there from me....maybe he'll take a second look...whatever it takes.
    (To Petey- You are my friend, you are a friend to all of us...more than you will ever know. You have the power at your fingertips to ask for anything that your family needs. We all know you and you are not the kind of person that does the asking...always the giving. PLEASE just this once....for whatever we can do for you for a change....ASK).

(To everyone- I have never known people from across this part of the country that live so far apart....that are truly so close as a family. I am very proud of all of you for your devotion to another member).
    Please get well "Aunt" Gale.

Bobby Pease
    Our family's prayers go out to you and your Family, Uncle Petey.. I'm sure Gale is in good hands.... PLEASE, you've got my #, if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.....
    All our Love and prayers,
    The Pease Family

Thoughts and prayers from the Stockert family go out to Gail And Richard Petey. May all the best be with you.

My prayers out to Petey and his wife. I hope she gets better.

RacingDoll56K

Prays and Thoughts for Mrs.Petey

To Uncle Petey and Family, our sincere thoughts and prayers are with you in this trying time. We have only been in the Neets for a short time, but we have seen how everyone sticks together and helps one another in good and bad times. We, as a family, are proud to be a part of the Neets Family. We at the Kovach house will be Praying for Mrs. Petey, your family, and you Uncle Petey.

Hopes and Prayers
    The Kovach Family

2j Late Model

Prayers

Uncle petey-
    You are one of the nicest people in the whole racing community and one of my personal favorites. You were there for us in our time of need and I hope it goes without saying all of us (Mac Brothers) are here for you. If there is ANYTHING that we can help with (ANYTHING) PLEASE let us know. Also know that you and your wife are in our hearts and we will keep her in our prayers. Best wishes for a full recovery!!!

MAC BROTHERS RACING

Thread Information