Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not quite sure how to say this

SmallCar18
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Uncle Petey. Get well soon Aunt Petey.

88racer
    Uncle Petey, You and your familly are in our thoughts. Please let us know if there is anything we can do....

Sue, Zig, Jackie and Jake Ziegler

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Gale, for a speedy recovery.
    The Fitzgerald family.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Uncle Petey & his wife Gale. Get Well Soon Mrs. Petey.

Kim & Jason Carpenter
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

Unhappy

Best of thoughts for Gale and yourself Petey. Prayers for both you and family through this time.

All of us at OC Racing
    VICKI

racenut38
    All our thoughts are with you & your wife. Bob Haeger & faimily

Uncle Petey, the whole family is praying for you and your family during these hard times. You will always have a place in all of our hearts. Your jokes bring a smile to all of our faces...may our prayers help you find a smile now.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

My thoughts are with you Uncle Petey. Get well soon Gale.
    WOOT

If anyone would like to send Gale a card, this is where and how it can be addressed. She can only receive cards, no gifts or flowers at this time:

Mrs. Gale Baglio (Patient)
    c/o St. Barnabas Medical Center
    94 Old Short Hills Road
    Livingston, NJ 07039

Please keep praying for Gale and know that it is very much appreciated by Petey and his family.

Lori/39x
    Uncle Petey and Gale,

I feel badly that I haven't checked the forum lately. I am sincerely saddened to hear that your wife is in the hospital. Please know how much we are thinking of you during this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Best Regards,
    Dave, Lori & Madison Laubach

bambi
    Uncle Petey,
    Just letting you know that Gale is in my prayers, to get a speedy recovery. I hope in this time of need, you can find the love from your extended family, to help bring a smile to your face, knowing that we are all here praying for your wife to come through in this most difficult time. Please, if there is anything that can be done, please reach out and contact us.
    keeping the prayers alive,
    stephanie grippi
    (matt the flaggers girlfriend)

skor20

thoughts and prayers

Hey Pete, I just wanted to again say my thoughts and prayers are there for your wife and yourself. You guys are great people. I have known you since I was a little kid and have yet to find anyone who is more helpful and anyone that can put a smile on everyone's face as easily as you do. So Pete, just know that you are loved from all of us out here and I pray it's possible that the love you have for the sport and all the love we give to you can be shared in helping your wife in this time of need.

BlingxBling
    My thoughts and prayers are with the Petey family in a time like this. I pray that that all goes well and Gale makes a speedy recovery...

winky417

God Bless and Get Well.

Petey, I know you don't have the time to read this right now, but when you do read all these posts, you 'll know just how much we all care. May the power of all our thoughts and prayers help you,your wife Gale, and your family through this. From my family to yours, God Bless and Get well Gale. Bob Jody Eric and Jacob Wink.----- Maddawg Motorsports.

J & J Racing 41
    Thoughts and prayers are with you From our family to yours Pete

Thread Information