Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2006 champion predictions

phantomlord

2006 champion predictions

i pick mike stefanik to win the 2006 nascar whelen modified championship. other considerations, tony hirschman, ted christopher, jerry marquis and todd szegedy.

Put me in as picking Eric Beers in Ole blue for the champion this year.

It seems the Busch Team has disbanded for Stefanik and if this stays as a no ride for Steffy there, I think he will have the best shot at the WMT title. If he concentrates on WMT alone, he will win it. Christopher will be a threat but going by previous years, he will, again, not be consistant enough to pull off the championship. Other possibilities: Hirschman, can't ever count out this talented team; Eric Beers, shined last year and also a threat; Donny Lia, if he can make the full tour but with a possible few ARCA rides, it may take away the umpfff and may miss a few on conflicting dates; Hossfeld and Marquis also will be on top. Seems I picked thru the Top 6 here, less Stefanik, but thats why they were Top 6 last year....Personally I think Mike Andrews Jr. MAY turn a few heads also this year, once he gets all the tracks down he will be a threat also in the #36...

1. Mike Stefanik
    2. Chuck Hossfeld - Tony Hirschman tie
    3. Ted Christopher
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thread Information