Thread: An extra prayer...

BlingxBling

An extra prayer...

It appears this past weekend was minus the Verwys family. Pete was involved in a work related incident that landed him a few days in the ICU. He is home now and on his way to recovery. So if you can find room just say a prayer that he makes a complete recovery, so he can go on with his life, and of course, get back to racing. I had known this since last week, should have mentioned something earlier, but with all that has been going on in my personal life, I didn't have a chance. Pat tells me that they are expecting a full recovery, but thoughts and prayers tend to go a long way in helping the process.

Hey Pete, get well soon. Haven't seen much of the killer V's within the past 6 months. I've heard car woes kept you from the Beaters and now this. Well, I hope to see those infamous blue race cars of the Verwys in the next race.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Racing Rebel

Get Well Soon!!!!!!!!

Hey Pete-
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon!!

Mac Brothers Racing

Pete,
    We all NEED you to make a full recovery and get back in that car and do what you do best. I will not stand for any less.
    Cin

Hope you feel better Pete, and that you're back on your feet and wheels very soon!!

get well soon!!!

Thanks for letting us know Bling!

Pete, here’s to a speedy recovery…Looking forward to seeing you all back at the track soon!

SmallCar18
    Pete, Hope you are doing better and have a speedy recovery!

Thread Information