Thread: A Day for the NEETS Family in Memory of Gale...........

Cool A Day for the NEETS Family in Memory of Gale...........

I spent much time trying to find a way to express my thanks for your kindness and compassion during the most dismal time of my life..................
    Your cards. letters, flowers and your heartfelt support and sympathy in my darkest hours helped give me the strength to carry on...............
    For weeks, I tried to think of a way to thank my racing family in a way that would mean more than a simple "Thank You Note"........................
    To show my gratitude and to perpetuate the memory of my loving wife. I will use the moneys you so generously gave in Gales name to sponsor the April 29th NEETS race...........................
    I know of no greater tribute than to dedicate a NEETS event to honor a person who truly knew the meaning of love and family..........................
    Hopefully, this event will be a special day for the entire NEETS family, as well as, remembering my best friend in life........................
    UNCLE PETEY.........................
    THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING................... O
    Last edited by richardpetey; 04-10-2006 at 10:20 PM.

Petey,
    OC Racing would like to help you with that in any way possible. Let us know what we can do.
    VICKI

Thread Information