Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picks for 2006 Mod Crown

Picks for 2006 Mod Crown

I know it's early but I'm bored.
    My pick for the two guys fighting for the title will be Steuer & Andrews (if Andrews does a full time Riverhead deal)
    Who's your pick?

allhailunc
    I'm gonna do ya 1 better. If Iron Mike does a full season, and I sure hope he does, I'm gonna go with him. One of the best I've ever seen to navigate Riverhead.

Hi Unc,
    Yeah, I would have considered him a threat, as well, if it weren't for the health issues. IF, and I mean IF, he could stay healthy, he could contend as well.

I could be wrong, and we all know I've been wrong before, but Mike Andrews will only run a limited schedule at Riverhead. Looks like Chuck Steuer to me. But I'm only guessing here.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Yes TM, you have been wrong before. LOL

Just to once again set the record straight (especially for those still uninformed), Iron Mike Ewanitsko injured his foot in an accident at New Smyrna. Mike Andrews is currently listed as the #36's driver, driving the WMT, some RoC, and Riverhead.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

if he shows and runs a whole season im going to have to say #2
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

wayne anderson
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

I'm looking for the 20 of Bill Park to repeat.

Nikki Dog x 8
    VIGS is back with a new car. That's my pick.

Hey Driveitinman...I don't think I was wrong that time with you, I was ill advised and misinformed. (Refer to my quote at the bottom).
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Cool passing on the outside helps

I say that J.R will come out this year and be fed up with dnf's and will put a spanking on most. He will be crowned if he finishes races the 2006 champ. His dad builds a mean racecar and J.R can sure pedal it. No dnf's J.R!!!

84 if he runs a full season.....if not 14
    Freddie Kraft
    ~66~Rest In Peace JB3~66~
    ~12~ TS Motorsports ~12~
    ~08~ Young Guns Motorsports ~08~

Mortgage Guy
    84??????? that's news to me although I would love to see it. I say Wayne Anderson will win it this year.

44chargerfan
    Either Steuer of Blewett

Thread Information