Thread: Congratulations

Congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ENDURO WINNERS TODAY. AND TO THOSE THAT DIDN'T WIN...GREAT SHOW....

NOW LET'S GET MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE AND GET THE CAR COUNTS UP!

CIN

Bobby Pease
    Congrats...
    Ray Fitz, John Cozza & Caeser.............Awesome Job on the top 3 in the Grands guys!!

Rob !!!!!!! Great job with the #17 truck brother!!!

See yaz soon.....
    Bobby Pease

Congratulations Ray Fitzgerald on your Grand Enduro Win. that was a great race..

Kim & Jason
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

Shamrockracing
    Yeah, congrats to all the winners, you guys did a great job boyz.

What happend with the 04 4 cyl. the lime green car I think it was a celica. I ask this regarding the fact he wouldnt pull off the track after occurring a flat tire and about 15 laps of being black flagged. He caused a bad accident when the white 2 dr Dodge Neon reared him coming out of turn 1 and 2. What an ***. What's everyone's feelings regarding idiots like this??? The same way I feel??

The car was a Saturn. I overheard two race officials discussing it afterwards, and when asked why he didn't pull off after getting the black flag for 13 laps in a row, his answer was, "I wasn't paying attention to any flags, I was concentrating on the track."!!! Probably a good idea to see to it that he is schooled in how to scan around his surroundings while driving. I sure wouldn't want to find myself on the same highway as him. Let's not even get into the fact that due to a flat tire, he wasn't anywhere near competitive.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

pitbull113
    Quote Originally Posted by W. J.
    Let's not even get into the fact that due to a flat tire, he wasn't anywhere near competitive.
    I totally agree W.J. In my 15 years of oval track racing I've found that air pressure in all four tires is very important. When will these young kids learn!!

ramit1824
    I can not understand how you dont feel that you have a flat. All he was doing was getting in the way and caused a wreck.

I may be a rookie to Enduro Racing, I'm no idiot, BUT it doesn't take a genius to see a black flag repetitively and know it's for you~!!!!!

HE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE TRACK~!!!!!!!! NEVER SHOULD ANYONE GET AWAY WITH COMPLETELY DISREGARDING THE RULES~!!! ESPECIALLY SOMETHING THAT DESTROYS THE RACING SURFACE AND CREATES HAVOC FOR THE OTHER DRIVERS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF HE HAD JUST ABIDED BY THE RULES~!!!!!!
    Last edited by W. J.; 05-12-2006 at 09:55 AM. Reason: language, etc.

pitbull113
    Come on N.Y. tell us how you really feel. People that disregard the rules like that should be lynched!!!......sorry I've been in Florida too long! I have a big tree in the back yard with a rope hanging from it. I was afraid to ask the previous owner what he used it for. lol

Thread Information