Thread: Congrats to the 91 team

Congrats to the 91 team

Way to go to the Steven Booker Late Model team on your first win .Hope there is more to come,wish I was there to share in this win.Congrats to Steve,Stanley,Jeremey and the entire team.
    Scott Lehmann

Mortgage Guy
    That was fun to watch, a lot of great people on that team who have been on the sidelines for a long time and to come out and win the 50 lapper is a great run, no matter what happens the rest of the year you got the first big one of the season. Hope to see you guys back there very soon.

Congrats Steve, Stan, Jeremy and the gang. I'm sorry i missed you guys first win. I'm sure I'll be there for the next one, as more are coming... Congrats!

SBMotorsports
    Thanks guys, It still hasnt sunk in yet(at least for me) They say the first one is the sweetest so I guess I will be on cloud 91 all week. Hopefully there are many more to come. But a big thanks to all and an even BIGGER thanks to JAROD, Jeremy, Alan, Phil, DAD(Stan), and we cant forget the wives and girlfriends, BIG THANKS AGAIN

Steven Booker
    SB Motorsports

Hey Steven, do you still go out to the driveway on Sunday morning and point out every new dent on the race car to the driver? Proud of you kid, and I know the old man is too. Trust me.

Congrats !!!

Great job my man ....You guys deserve it ....Steve, Stanley, Jeremy and team....Artie and Scott ........
    Always keep smiling !!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information