Thread: Congrats #21

Racer53

Congrats #21

Just wanted to say congrats to Chris, he drove a great race, unfortunately I couldn't go out there and congratulate him on the track seeing as how I was strapped in already, so I just wanted to do it here. Congrats again on your first of many wins to come.

Sean Patterson

proschoice55
    i second that, Chris and Paul have been working hard for a long time to get the win, theyve been very close to getting it in the past but bad luck came up some how... well congrats guys, sorry i was on my way to Lee with the 36 team, but ill definetly shake both of your hands this saturday, nice job...
    Last edited by proschoice55; 05-22-2006 at 11:44 PM.

I agree... It was long overdue... Congrats Chris and Paul!

Congrats guys, its been a long time coming. Glad I was there and got to take the pictures, now go buy them...lol. Maybe Wed night "beer" pong brought the good luck!
    Brunnhoelzl Motorsports 8x

Gone but Never Forgotten
    John Blewett III #66/#76
    Larry Costa #46

Nice job Chris, This is long over due for you guys. They say the first is the hardest, hopefully you'll get a few more this year.
    Support our Troops

Congrats to you Chris. It's nice to see you finally get back in the winner's circle, you and your Dad work very hard. Good luck this week, too.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thread Information