Thread: Way to go, Sal

pinkswifee

Way to go, Sal

Way to go sal. Congrats on your win!!!

michael
    Congratulation's on your win Sal. Its great to see you bounce back after that mishap 2 weeks ago. It just sucks that I couldn't be there this week to see it, I'm sure there will be a few more before the end of the season. Keep up the good job, your # 1 fan. Mike
    Last edited by michael; 06-11-2006 at 06:46 AM.

Congrats Sal and the 93 crew!

One hell of a race holding off Park and Anderson for 50 laps. Best of luck for the rest of this season.

fradom
    CONGRATS to Sal and Mr. A!!! Nice to see all your hard work and talent being recognized this season. Right up there with Riverheads elite, on the oval and on the grill. Thanks for the sauzeech!

44Magnum
    Sal--Congratulations to you and your crew for a great race. Your car looked like it was on rails, and you drove a perfect race. Well done!

Nice work Sal!

I can still remember the days of racing online with you... Good work!

Congrats on a very well deserved win. You really had to hit your marks and keep your composure during those closing laps. Really impressive, nice job

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

just think...

Hey Sal,
    Just think, 3 years ago... where you were in that Charger... then to a place where someone (modified fan) would make a reply to post and say ..
    One hell of a race holding off Park and Anderson for 50 laps.
    Imagine thinking that you would win a 50 lapper with the Big Boys and against veterans like Anderson and Steve Park's uncle. Great job, Congrats to the entire Accardi crew. Great team efforts.. that pay off (once in awhile)Maybe it has to do with your good luck charm Vinny not being there!! LOL, very nice that pinkees wife (Hi Tammy) first replied to this thread .
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information