Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Blewett (Showtime) Stafford Suspension

Jimmy Blewett (Showtime) Stafford Suspension

Last edited by W. J.; 06-13-2006 at 06:53 PM. Reason: fixed hypelink

Angry the bullfather

SHOWTIME is always welcomed back for weekly competition at Riverhead!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

well just get riverhead to move its shows to friday and we'll be there... lol
    Freddie Kraft
    ~66~Rest In Peace JB3~66~
    ~12~ TS Motorsports ~12~
    ~08~ Young Guns Motorsports ~08~

Drumz1959
    John Blewett will be driving the TS car at Stafford on Fridays, Jimmy will be driving at Thompson and the tour for TS.......................

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Is Ruocco the guy that knocked him out of the lead at Waterford earlier this year with a couple of laps to go?

No doubt about his ability to wheel a car, but he now has been suspended from 2 different tracks in his young career.

Drumz1959
    Jimmy drives at Wall on Saturday nights.
    Last edited by Drumz1959; 06-13-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Jimmy has loads of talent and is a nice and fun guy in the pits, but when that temper flairs as it also did a few times last year.......watch out.

Check out the video of the side by side battle for the lead with Ruocco on yankeeracer.com .

Thank God Ruocco walked away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by modified_fan
    Check out the video of the side by side battle for the lead with Ruocco on yankeeracer.com .

Thank God Ruocco walked away from it.
    Can't seem to find that video, any hints?
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

proschoice55
    You know I like Jimmy's driving a lot, he's a hard charger and one heck of a wheel, but from what I was told about this whole deal, and from what I've just seen now on this video... well, it speaks for itself; that was a careless and bonehead move and he could have killed that guy...
    This wasn't a racing incident, this was flat out wrecklessness...

Before any more Jimmy bashing, please look at video again and freeze it. I have Jimmy just turned sideways and right front wheel is straight!! And the turn under looked mighty sharp and if no other car were there Jimmy would have spun. Coming down straight Jimmy smashed wall as sparks are clearly seen. I believe something broke on the wall hit on straight n completely broke in turn. The turn was way to sharp to be a cut under or purpose spinout...And the 'I was told' or 'I heard' does not constitute that that's what happened and why....
    JMPO
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Naaa I don't think anything broke, I think once again the Blewett temper took over and after seeing that, I'm just amazed that someone would go that far to try to hurt someone. Really stinks, because Blewett has ton's of talent, he just needs to control his anger!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

I see what you saw RGee, but if you look further into the crash Blewitts RF Wheel is turned to the left which, in the spin he was in, is the correct way to straighten out. Obviously it was too late to save it by then but the wheel was responding to the driver steering it, so i don't think he broke anything up to that point. That is only an opinion on my part, I never come on here bashing anyone, only Blewitt knows for sure what happened.

I'm with RGee. I watched it twice, and have downloaded it for future reference. I clearly see, in stop action, damage to the right front of Jimmy's car after he brushed the wall. I know Jimmy can display a bit of a temper at times, but just being passed for the lead is no reason, and he usually has a reason (to lose his cool). I can't help but wonder if the punishment meted out here is for what we saw on the video, or if something else happened later? Please only answer if you know for sure, we don't need innuendo or speculation, just facts, thank you.

BTW, thanks, Art, for posting the link, also.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thread Information