Thread: Justin Bonsignore in the news

Exclamation

since when is gokart wins the same as a modifed

proschoice55
    Go karts are the best stepping stone to get into any racing, and if you have ever driven a go kart, vs a mod, they have a lot of the same characteristics, less body roll, power to weight ratio, etc. Yes, a mod has a lot more power, but I've seen many driver do well right from karts to mod, JR, Mike Andrews, Eddie B III, George B, Kenny Heagy, etc...

You forgot to mention Marissa!
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

tom mcann jr, also i can remember jack orlando and dave brigati at medford as well as the goodales and kevin orlando.

Justin was great in a go-kart, but the story didn't say go-karts, it said modifieds. Also, the best I've seen make the switch was Tommy Rogers. Just my opinion.

Dave got rookie of the year in Mods, McAnn Jr ran well as a rookie, Goodale runs the tour, Jack shook down and ran the Gershow backup on occasion. Maybe it is not relevant, but it seems that good go-kart drivers make good race car drivers.

gokarts

I also ran go-karts in the early 90s. Very good starting point. Hey let's face it, J.B. has got talent.

Justin did do the go kart thing... but I know one thing that he also did that might have improved his skills just a bit more. I used to race against him in this event.. It does help, and there are a few nascar drivers who still do it. Just ask the winner of the latest Pocono race!! LOLOL

Thread Information