Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whose Car Was This? History?

Thumbs up Whose Car Was This? History?

Does anyone know whos car this is? it says a front runner ? thanks too late to call the person
    http://longisland.craigslist.org/car/178816904.html
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Why Dan? Are you saying you may be back racing?
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

I heard

I heard that if you want to get into racing that you should buy a car that is set up already? plus I have not been in the racing scene for a while, so just wondering if there is any truth to the advertisment and what they said about the car being a front runner. ? Hi RGEE
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.

rockandrollcafe
    Dan- if your looking for a "front runner" I know Danny Websters car is for sale.

is danny websters a grand or regular?
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

rockandrollcafe
    Danny's car is a Regular Enduro car that won every race of it's final season except one (threw a belt)

Dan if you figure the cost of the stuff there, it isn't a bad deal. Ask if you can leak test or compression test the engine to determine its health if you are seriously considering buying it. If it checks out it is a pretty good deal (IMHO).

sround
    any idea about a price for that car?

Bobby Pease
    Ralph....
    you forgot to mention he has 400 lbs of lead below the frame rail by the fuel cell....LOL....
    Was great to see you kiddo!! Hope all is well!!

BP

Dan Websters car I think the asking price is $1000.00. It's been a while since I spoke to or saw the disappearing one....... There is an ad in the 'Jam Classifieds regarding Dan's car and contact info.

If Thats Websters Car ...

If that's Webster's car, it has no motor for a grand ($1,000). Now that I look at it, it reminds me of a car that used to wack me in the rear, then pass me when I ran the enduros in 2002-3. I think it might be LIL JOHN ALWAYS??

Umm, I think we are confused here. The black car from Craigslist isn't Dan Webster's. If Dan still has the car I think he does, it was originally campaigned by Artie Veltman in the late 90's. No idea about any lead that may have been added though......

rockandrollcafe
    There is no lead at all. The car is set up legally for regular enduro's. And it handles better than anything in the grands. As far as the motor- if I'm not mistaken it needs 2 pistons. The car is worth every penny.

I bumped into Dan's brother Tom this morning. He tells me Dan's car has only 7 or 8 races on it. Which means it isn't the car I thought it was. But knowing the Webster Clan as I do, I have to agree with Ralph that the car is worth the loot, even if the engine needs to be freshened up.

mAYBE CHANGE THE NAME OF THE POST /...

Maybe this thread should be called Danny Webster's Enduro??? LOL. When I raced with him ,his car was a blue chevy malibu, then he went to the black Monte...yeah, Monte .. Smart driver, outside always and car ran on rails.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DAN D.; 07-21-2006 at 08:32 AM.

Thread Information