Thread: Where are they now? - Figure 8's - 07/19/06

Where are they now? - Figure 8's - 07/19/06

Where is... Keith Terripichio

as far as I know

Tom Still is running his Tractor Trailer as a Independant Trucker .Thank Goodness he ran part time back in 2003 when I ran my charger ..

In the attached photo Tom is in the white tee shirt standing behind me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

The BLURRED photo?? How can you tell, LOL!!!
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

hey walt

you would be blurred also if we all had some beers when the photo was taken.. hmmm who else is in the picture ???

ps sorry I should have stayed on the subject at hand .. now back to Tom St. Clair
    Last edited by DAN D.; 07-25-2006 at 12:07 AM. Reason: forgot to mention to say on the subject
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information