To Henry Cataldo: Your actions in the pits tonight after the Charger race could have had very tragic results. Maybe you should think about such actions before you do them.....
For those of you who don't know, tonight after the Charger race, Henry Cataldo obviously had a beef with Eric Lutz. The incident of which I am speaking is when they came down the pit road after the race had finished, Henry pulled to the right side of Eric Lutz's car and proceeded to speed up and drive into the side of the 36. When Henry did this, he bounced off of the 36. Unfortunately, he did this about 1 pit stall away from where I was standing behind our race car and talking to a friend. If it were not for the quick actions of my friend, the results could have been tragic.
Word to the wise: If you're going to get mad at someone and use your car as a weapon, DON'T do it where there is a possibility of injuring innocent bystanders. Personally, I have never had any reason to think badly of you, and I've always thought of you as a decent driver, but your actions tonight were wrong as wrong could be. I don't care how mad you were at Eric. There was no reason for that type of retaliation; you could have gotten someone seriously injured or killed.