Thread: Grand Enduro points update?

Grand Enduro points update?

Just wondering if there was a points update yet, as of the 8-6-06 Grand Enduro race. All in all....not a bad race. 1 or 2 cars that I know of that show up now and then and are a mess (I'm pretty sure most of the drivers know who I'm talking about). But not bad. Pease.....good job man. Nice run. At the end, I knew you were there...somewhere.....but I couldn't see you (never put the mirror back in the car) (come to find out you were dead on me ) But once I saw you nose under me, I knew you had it. Great job. CLEAN run. See you boys next time!

Donny Oliver
    Grand Enduro #58
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Donny, the points should be up soon, don't worry, your moving up nicely, it's tough working, then being dad at night and to boot, I think I need to replace my head gaskets, (I pitted next to you sunday and asked about the fuel smell, I over heated the motor) and I'm bumming from my knucklehead friend who scored me and lost a lap so I finished behind cars I passed on the track. He said he lost me when the 14 blew up, ya right!!! He was probably checking out the chicks.

Smile

Hey "Donny"..You ran great! Maybe with a "Flick of the switch" we'll get a trophy soon!!l just kidding lol
    VICKI

I hear ya (being daddy myself) Time is Never on my side. Just wondering. I do remember you. I think EVERYONE might have lost a lap when the 14 blew up. I tried to follow Cozza into turn 1 because I couldnt see Jack and his black car I could see a little. Tough break though...see ya next race! Good luck with the head gasket. Whatever you do, dont hit the battery cut off switch with 15 to go!!!! I was running 3rd (after Cozza and Zeleski got together) and hit the cut off and was running off the alternator. She just wouldnt turn up. Theres always next time.
    Last edited by nobandwagonhere; 08-08-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Bobby Pease

Thumbs up HEY guys...

I gotta tell ya! SUPER clean racing, we lean on each other at times, but we know its rubb'n, and we all know rubb'n is _ _ _ ing!! LOL.... Yes, being a Dad myself as well, it's sometimes hard to find time, so CUDOS to ya Anthony for the points updated, and thanks to all for such clean driving!!

see yaz soon......Bobby P

Thread Information