Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Pro Truck Lineup & Rules Violations?

Shouldn't all three trucks that crossed the scales have had the same things checked? Only seems fair.
    Dad 7/10/53 - 9/22/02

You will be missed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought there is a uniform inspection for everybody. No favorites or exceptions.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

I can't state my distaste enough over what happened. I understand that certain parts or even engine components can be a judgement call, but such a blatant modification of a part, where rules forbid you to do, is blatant cheating. I also understand that the Charger race from a couple weeks ago had the same parts confiscated and the results were the same. If it is blatantly done, then take the points and money away.

EAGLE

Samething

It Been The Same Way Out Their For Years The Only Thing That Changed Were The Faces. Some People Getting Any With Everything And Others Legal Getting Busted Just Because Thier Not The One.

Going to put my two cents in before it gets a little too crazy...

From time to time this year, a few guys have gotten breaks at times (some of which are calling the kettle black within this thread). What happens, happens, and remains among the competitors. If there's a true issue of how you feel the tech is going, bring it up to track management (the drivers as a whole have to do this, and have done it in the past). They are there to serve you.

On that note, we'll close the thread...

Thread Information