Thread: Mountain August 19th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mountain August 19th

Anyone going to Mountain????

Angry

YEAH, RIGHT!!! Are you looking at the figure 8 division to go some place else to race? Notice how many are really into that. Look at what happened to the Black Rock trip!

OK, but does Mountain even have a figure 8 course?

And I don't know about ther rest of you, but I'm kind of fed up with all of the attempts to take drivers away from the 'Head.
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Mountain does NOT have a Figure 8 course...

Figure 8's ARE allowed to run in the Late Models there with some minor changes if any. However, I honestly don't know how competitive a Figure 8 would be there with full blown Late Models...

Jim, I understand your frustration... I too agree that we should have higher car counts here on the Island. The best bet is for you (and everyone for that matter) to preach about Riverhead Raceway and how much fun it is being involved in racing. That's how you increase car counts and fans and sponsors, all of which are vital to the sport.

Lastly, there's nothing wrong with the occassional trip for fun. Just as long as it doesn't become habit.

Roger is going to Mountain, only because the figure 8's are off and we are running the victory fleet # 74 late model. Then we will spend the week off at Daniels family resort. All are welcome.

The Fans Might Be Able To Say It's Fun At Riverhead But The Drivers Can't Say That, The Way They Get Treated And Talked Down To.

Quote Originally Posted by figure849
    Then we will spend the week off at Daniel's family resort. All are welcome.
    Can I get that FREE room with a Queen sized bed???
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thread Information