Thread: Mountain Speedway/Daniels Resorts

Smile Mountain Speedway/Daniels Resorts

Well, my dad qualified, but it had started to rain again for the second time of the day. They ran 1 feature and a few laps of another 1.
    But Daniels was a great time, I didn't think I would have much fun there, but frozen pina banana colada, with fresh fruit, it was mighty tasty. It's like going camping, except you have a room, a shower, inside pool, outside pool, jacuzzi, ping pong, bingo, and karaoke (my dAD'S FAVORITE). THAT WAS great. I got to call bingo on I 28. Dancing, dj, shuffle board, horse shoes, go karts 15 minutes away, horse back riding,etc.

I had a blast even though there was no race. To let you know, for the King of the Mountain in October, we're all going from Fri. to Mon.

See you Saturday.

Karaoke, Roger? All these years I can't picture your dad singing. That's like imagining me dancing, lol. I think it always ends up fun when it rains at an away race. Did they finish the show the following day or was that it?

Rick

No they didnt run the next day, it was a regular show.They are running twice next saturday,but my dad will be in the figure 8 car at riverhead this saturday.
    My dad is actually pretty good.he can shake his butt too lol.everyone going to mountain for king of the hill should think on staying there for weekend its really fun.

No, Roger can kinda Sing? Leah, what was that song at Port Jeff? I KNOW you remember. LOL But shaking of that hairy butt, put the two together, NO, must've been a sight. JK!
    Rick, I really don't think I want to see YOU Dance! LMAO

portjeff song

Little Red Riding Hood. He sang that down there, it was great.

Thumbs up THE Port Jeff Song!! :) :) :)

Oh Yea, That's Right!! It was pretty Good. I knew you would remember!!
    Last edited by DOR 58 FIGURE 8; 08-24-2006 at 01:41 AM.

We are still here at Daniels. Roger and Maryann are leaving today, we are having a great time as always.
    We are thinking about coming up to Mountain for a Sunday show in September to get ready for King of the Mountain. So Leah and Nick, try to get the day off, you're gonna need a vacation after this vacation., Artie

Thread Information