I was supposed to start on the pole last night, 9/9, in the 85, so after the start was posted, I went up there to tell them that I didn't want to start on the pole because the rest of the guys are running for points, so close to the end of the season and I didn't want to get in anyone's way. Well, I wasn't on the pole and when I went to find out why, Jim told me that I wasn't good enough to start there. Now he's not going to admit to "Sex Discrimination", but when I told him that they (Jim, Bill and whoever else) won't let me start on the pole because I was a girl, he told me if I know the answer, why did I come to him.
OK, now let's think who (I won't mention any names) started on the pole just about EVERY week and caused a caution, just about every week, before the first lap was completed. I know that the track isn't going to tell me that "HE was Good Enough to start on the pole" now are they? I am by no means saying I'm The Greatest Driver, maybe a few up from the bottom, but Bill and Jim didn't want me starting on the pole because I'm a girl. Now tell me how that is in any way FAIR?
How would you feel if you were in the same position, being told you weren't good enough, when you know you are better than the one who has been on the pole all year long?
Let's not forget Marissa Neiderauer #74 modified was told "she didn't have any balls" and Jessica Cohan #8 and Jessica Larsen#29, in the Blunderbusts, will soon have to deal with the same BS if something isn't done now!