Thread: Figure 8 racing in Florida

pappy

Figure 8 racing in Florida

oct. 28,citrus county speedway i get to come out of retirement.a.j.va ness will race 50 lap fig. 8 race and im his dad will get to crew cheif his car.i will let you guys know the results.i just enjoyed a 2 week visit from my daugter and soninlaw,the dean bill steen.al van ness, thats it for know. p.s.congrats t.k. on your championship

pitbull113
    Good luck. the weather report looks good so far. I'll be there running the 150 lap enduro. What car # are you i'll look for you.

Fig8 T.K.

Good Luck

Good Luck on the 28th. Glad to hear you doing good and going to the races. Tell AJ and Michelle we said hello. Don't forget the update after the race.

Tom Kraft

Good Luck Steve

VNmotorsports

Smile

Thanks for words of encouragement unfortunatly the day didn't go to good.
    I didn't get out for any warm-ups & I picked 3rd starting position out of the hat. That wasn't to bad but when they through the green I was right with them, going into the turn I got dumped and they threw me off the track and told me I was done. Just to make sure I was done they pulled my positive wire of the coil.

P.S. The track is different, people are nice but I guess until you are a regular you have to take your lumps. ( Started 3rd - Finished 20th out of 25 cars )

VNmotorsports
    By the way Congrats T.K. on you championship, miss racing with you guys
    good luck to all next year.

pappy

fig.8s in fla.

the cars in the fig.8 division down here have come out of the dark ages.they are running after market suspension.motors at citrus are more or less what you bring.talked to some of t.k.s freinds,such as gorden brown.we parked by some of the old sunshinespeedway guys.they were very helpful.they drive clean and aqre a nice bunch of guys.citrus is large sweeping turns shot shoots.fast but slippery.thats all for now. al van ness

Let's get some photos next time!!! Pictures of the cars and racing action on the track, show us what it's like in Sunny Fla.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

VNmotorsports
    In Fla., dumping is not racing. If you get into somebody and they go around, they get their spot back and you go to the back. All in All, I am looking forward to running there full time next year.

Hey it's just a tag at the end of everyone post I write. It's side rob about drivers who think that it is, instead of good clean passing. Some people feel the need to drive through people to gain position, then again some people need to get out of the way! lol

Hey we want photos next time!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thread Information