Thread: Figure 8 Champ T.K.

Figure 8 Champ T.K.

Congrats unc. You did it with a lot of help on the ground and a little help from above.

If history serves itself, your next championship will be in 2013.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Tower Man
    Congrats unc. You did it with a lot of help on the ground and a little help from above.

If history serves itself, your next championship will be in 2013.
    Whoa, he's got to wait 7 more years!?! I don't think so, as long as he has this ride and it's current team and backing, he will be someone to contend with next year and for a few more years to come. Congrats to the whole # 8 team, and specifically to the driver, T.K. himself. What a great job, and great season overall.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Congrats to you and your team on a great season!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Congrats TK on a great year!

Hey Joe, it's too bad the 78 wasn't there yesterday. We would have had all three championship cars in the pits. Oh, and 2013? Do you have any idea how old, well, nevermind. I'm game if Tommy is. I won't retire till he does, lol, especially if he treats me as well as he did this year. My roughest night was last night, just ask Tracy, lol.

Rick

ectthunder
    Congrats TK!

loving74
    Our Congrats To T.K. On Your Championship Season! Very Well Deserved! You Ran One Heck Of A Season! Not Bad For An Old Man! Lol! Thank God You Race Better Than You Play Softball! As For 2013, I Would Love To See That! You'll Be, What, Like 100 Yrs Old? Lol! Just Kidding! Looking Forward To Seeing You Defend It Next Year! Congrats Again! To The Other 4 In The Top 5, You All Ran Great This Season! Congrats To You All On Your Finishes! Great Job! Thanks For A Great Season!
    Last edited by loving74; 09-18-2006 at 01:08 AM.

turn1cowboy
    yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa T.K. way to win the big one, and thanks for cowboy support by handing out hats in victory lane.

Way back in the off season, I said T.K. was the man to beat. Not because he's my uncle, because I have seen him drive junk and run up front. It was also nice to see Roger in victory land offering congrats. Good job by all.

Hey cowboys...being that I wore the hat, am I an honorary member?
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Congrats on a great year.

JohnZ10

Congrads Tommy

Even though I get all my Fig 8 news from this website, I am glad to see you back on Top Tommy. Good job man.

T.K., congrats on a great year. You still got it.
    Hey Tower, moving on. Delete the Nextel #. When's cards?
    Consistancy is the key.

Thumbs up

TowerMan: Because I have seen him drive junk and run up front.
    Well, if that's not the true.... Every week I thought, this week would be the week for TK to have a Bad Finish... Well, I Thought Wrong, now didn't I? I think TK finished in the top 5 like every week. If that's not how you get a Championship, then tell me another way!! I do have to say I was even surprised the paint stayed on the body. LOL! 2013, He better cut back on smoking so he can still breath. LOL!

Well, Congratulations TK, Tommy Kraft!!

T.K. is definitely the man. No disrespect to Roger, George, Kenny and the rest. Great bunch of guys, (and gals). But Dor, you are right. Finish in the top 5 all year and you're at the top.

Well, well, congrats champ. ron

Thread Information