Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hampton Jitney bus Trips.

Hampton Jitney bus Trips.

Even though the Riverhead Raceway Season is just about Finished, Hampton Jitney has 2 more Modified Bus trips scheduled in October.

Sunday October 1st we'll be going to the Stafford Motor Speedway for the 34th Annual Carquest Fall Final. Sundays Schedule is as Follows.
    SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2006
    11:00AM CARQUEST PIT PARTY BEGINS
    12:00PM CARQUEST PIT PARTY ENDS
    1:00PM SK MODIFIED® FEATURE - 50-LAPS
    2:00PM SK LIGHT MODIFIED FEATURE - 20-LAPS
    WHELEN MODIFIED TOUR FEATURE - 150-LAPS
    LATE MODEL FEATURE - 40-LAPS

The Price for Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation is $45 for Adults, $40 For Senior Citizen's $40, and Kids under 14 riding with an adult are $19 each.

On Sunday October 15th, its on to the Thompson Speedway for the World Series of Auto racing. Sunday's Schedule is as follows.Sunday, October 15th

12:00
    RACING STARTS - Fire engines for Super Modifieds
    Pro Stocks
    Late Models
    Sunoco Modifieds
    NEMA Midgets
    ISMA Super Modifieds
    3:00 - 3:30 (est.)
    Whelen Modified Tour

The Bus will depart the Speedway at 7pm to head home to Long Island unless the WMT race hasn't finished. In that Case we will leave immediately following the Modified Race.

The Price for Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation is $45 for Adults, $40 For Senior Citizen's $40, and Kids under 14 riding with an adult are $19 each.

If you would like to reserve on one of these great trips, or have any questions regarding them, please call Ted at 631-283-4600 ext 390. Thanks, and hope to see ya on the Big Green Bus.
    I Love The Modifieds!!!!!

Mortgage Guy
    Teddy, what about the TURKEY DERBY???????????

At the moment I have no plans for the Turkey Derby. If that changes, I will let you guys know.

As on Friday September 29th Hampton Jitney has cancelled our trip to Stafford for the Fall Final due to the weather forecast, and the lake of bookings due to the weather. I wanted to cancel soon enough for people to make other plans for the weekend. Thanks for your understanding.
    Ted

Since our Stafford trip was Cancelled, and I don't have a Motorcoach available for the Oct 28th Raindate, Hampton Jitney has again added the Turkey Derby at Wall on Saturday November 25th.

Of course we are still running a bus to Thompson for the World Series on Sundya October 15th.

If you would like to reserve on one of these great trips, or have any questions regarding them, please call Ted at 631-283-4600 ext 390. Thanks, and hope to see ya on the Big Green Bus.

sounds good

I would like to go. Do I just call the bus company? Thanks.

Where does the bus board and what time do we leave in the AM

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

I'm not in the office yet. I'll post the times and locations later this afternoon. And yes, just call the number listed below and ask for Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel Racing
    Where does the bus board and what time do we leave in the AM
    Our Boarding Locations for these trips are as follows.

For the Thompson Trip on October 15th.

Southampton-The Omni 6am
    Westhampton- Airbase 6:30 am
    Riverhead-Staples Shopping Center 6:45 am
    Farmingville-Exit 63 Park + Ride 7:15 am
    Commack. Exit 52 Park + Ride @ Commack Road 7:35 am
    Hicksville-Sears Park at Ride 1/2 South of exit 41-8 am.

YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN ADVANCE TO GUARANTEE PICKING UP AT A CERTAIN LOCATION. What this means, is it nobody is reserved for Westhampton or Hicksville, or any of of pickups, we aren't picking up there.

The times for the Wall Stadium Turkey Derby Trip are to be determined depending on Wall's Schedule that day. The boarding locations will be the same.

Thanks, Ted
    Last edited by Teds Race Tours; 10-14-2006 at 10:41 PM.

Just a last reminder for anybody interested in going on Sunday. The Weather looks good. We will be stopping at all of the listed pick up points. You can pay via cash on the bus for the trip. Hope a few of you decide to try us out. Have a great day.

Any updates on the Wall trip?

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

We are a go on Saturday the 25th. Call me at 1-800-327-0732 ext 390 to make a reservation. Thanks, Ted

Thread Information