Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Well John Cozza

Get Well John Cozza

just wanna give a big get well wish to John Cozza. Hope to see you at mountain in october buddy!!
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

What happened?
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Thanks and we'll keep you posted

Thanks Racin' Rob....John was taken by ambulance to Central Suffolk Hosp. prior to the start of the Grand Enduro race. He was having chest pains and went to the ambulance. They hooked him up to a monitor and found that his heart rate was almost three times what it should be....hence the ride to the hospital. He is now resting comfortably at the hospital, however they wouldn't let him go because he still had pain. He will undergo more tests tomorrow. Thanks for the thoughts. I will let him know tomorrow and keep you posted. Thanks to all of our buds who helped us out today especially Jim and Bob for coming to the hospital, Mare for riding with John to the hospital and Mr. Jansen, the Snotrocket's dad, for getting the trailer home safe and sound.
    Janet Cozza
    #59 Grand Enduro

good2go1963
    Get well soon Johnny, Last time you had me chasing behind the ambulance and this time I was clutching the inside door panel, remind me to tell you about the mini Bike we almost ran over..LOL... No really I'm getting too old for this Bro, I think I'm handing over my scorers pencil to your wife for next season! Speedy Recovery to you. And thanks all you guys for your help once again. Also special thanks to my pal Fred, Big hug!!!

Get well soon John! I hope everything works out ok!

Get well !

John Get better quick, Mountain's around the corner.
    "Strength and honor"

John,
    What a scare. You BETTER be ok. We will have no more of this. Really, I hope that you are feeling better and will be back behind the wheel real soon. We all need your input for next year.
    Janet, keep me posted on things and if you NEED anything even a shoulder I'm here for you all...you've all been there for me.

CIN

And thanks so much for the signed picture...means more than you know.

So sorry to hear! I hope you are feeling better John, please take care of yourself. Hope you are alright now too Janet, I'm sure you were quite upset. If you guys need anything, give a shout! Hope to see you both soon!

Howie & Cindy
    #75 - NEETS

Bobby Pease

Wink Sunday 12 noon update...

John is still in the Hospital... still some discomfort... I know he will make a full recovery!! Come on Johnny!! Get well soon brother!!
    Love Bob, Melissa, Bobby & Nim!!

john
    i want to wish you a speedy recovery and let you know that we are all here for you.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

John

Get well soon.. if you need anything please let us know..

Kim & Jason Carpenter
    RIP
    ~66~ ~7ny~
    ~ 1 Racin Rich ~

John, our wishes go out to you for a speedy recovery!
    The Chiricos
    Chris, Tracy & Bryan
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

John....get well soon bro. Hope to see u out there again.

------Donny Oliver # 58 (55)
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Shamrockracing

Get Well soon

Wow I seen the ambulance and was woundering what had happened. Hope for a speedy recovery and Get Well soon John hope to see all you guys at mountain

An update and heartfelt thanks....

I just wanted to update you on John. He is still in the hospital. They would not let him go as his Cardiac Enzymes were still high. He has been monitored and tested all day. He still had some chest pain in the afternoon today. I may be able to bring him home tomorrow if all #'s are stablized. I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts. I just got off of the phone with him and told him about all of the messages. He was truly touched. Thanks from me especially...it's hard to keep a stiff upper lip but when you have a little one, you must put up a good front. As John always says, echoed by The Peaseman, we are an Enduro family and it's nice to have people by your side when you need them the most.
    Janet and Emily Cozza and of course John

Thread Information