I hope everyone has had a safe and healthy holiday so far...hey we still have New Years!

I have updated the front page for now, sorry for the delay, things at the new house are not going according to plan and Erin and I have been spending most of our nights there still working, we should be wrapping things up within a week or two though! There's nothing worse than ripping off old wall paper to find mold, scraping off the mold to find rotted studs, ripping out the studs to find plumbing problems, fixing the plumbing, replacing studs and wall board only to find out I SUCK AT SPACKLING!!! But I paint nice!

Anyways, aside from my household terrors, we are working with the Rogers Family to secure a FULL 2009 Points Season at Grandview Speedway! We are expecting a very large turnout for this season and once we get our schedules together and approved, we will be posting them on the site ASAP!!!

Keep on checking the site for updates, there whould be a few more within the upcoming weeks... And to answer the biggest question...No, there will not be a Beaters with Heaters race....I'm sorry, but we can't race on dirt when it is frozen, the track will be ripped to shreds....

And yes, I know, I already made a boo boo...I have it stated on the site, we will be announcing Race #1 in 2000 shortly...I typed 20009 and deleted the 9 instead of the extra 0....I'll have that one fixed tonight!

See you all soon!

Anyone going down to Atlantic City for the Motorsports show this year?