Thread: Banquet Time is slowly creeping up on us

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Banquet Time is slowly creeping up on us

Hi Everyone

Well, with only a few more races until the end of the season it is time I start selling tickets to the Awards Banquet. I am sure Joe will be on here later with a 2 page long description of the event and everything but I will say what I have to say first so you don't get lost.

The Awards Banquet will be held at the Kutztown Firehall on December 19th (Joe's birthday).

Banquet ticket sales will begin at this Sunday's race and the final sale date will be at our November race at Wall (for those who cannot attend the Wall race you can purchase them at the next couple events at Grandview or mail a check to us).

Tickets will be $50/piece or 2 for $90. Dinner will be family style and there will be free beer (Yeungling and Miller Light) and soda throughout the night but cash bar if you are not a beer drinker. I do need to ask if anyone can bring cookies/deserts please let me know as the Kutztown Firehall does not provide deserts...

Please don't forget the top 10 in each division is honored with trophies and points fund and you MUST be present in order to receive the awards. Also being presented will the coveted Uncle Petey award and the Promoters Award. I am hoping Uncle Petey will entertain us with some of his comical awards as well (HINT HINT!!!).

We are trying to map out the closest hotel to the firehall so stay tuned for that information.

Finally, our DJ is the best! He is actually the one who DJ'd our wedding

Thanks everyone, I will see you all Sunday!
    Last edited by Erin C; 08-27-2009 at 08:43 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information