As was discussed at the previous race driver's meeting, the top running cars for the day will be strictly tech'd post race.

On a side note, I have been discussing the idea of pre-race tech on a few top running cars to assure legality before they get out on the track...

Just like the Fem-Duro, our tech officials will be thoroughly checking these cars:
1 - Any previous winner...
2 - The dominant cars on the track...

Obviously you know if you fall into category #1.
Category #2 is kind of general....we will be sitting down to come up with a game plan based on reviewing the seasons races on both DVD and mylaps reports. I will notify these drivers individually.

What will be teched?
The obvious...springs, rears, vacuum, etc...
The not so obvious....we'll let you know.

What do we need from you?
1 - Any driver that is subject to this pre-race tech must arrive before 9AM (9:15 buffer, call us and let us know where you are).
2 - Must have all appropriate tools required to remove engine parts such as valve covers, springs, etc... (you may not have to remove such parts pre-race, but if noted, you may be forced to do so post-race).
3 - Your regular car, your regular motor. No back-up cars, no spare motors for this race....the car you have used all season is the one we want.

If a driver fails to comply/cannot comply with these rules, they may be subject to a non-points/non-payout race that day....so be ready.

As it has been said at the driver's meeting, on the info page and now here...there is no leniency for this race. Print out a fresh copy of the NEETS Rulebooks and go over your car. If there is anything out of line, DQ....no one will be given a 'chance to fix it for next time'....this is the last race of 2009, there is no next time....

If anyone has any questions about this, feel free to email me....this does not mean panic unless you know that you have been cheating....then yes, time to panic.

ONE NOTE!!! I have had a couple of people ask me if we were pulling intakes off after the Mutha....no....valve covers yes, not intakes. I am sorry I misstated that. It is just too dirty and the chance to ruin a motor is way too high to do this at the track.