As you all know, we are having problems with almost every feature of Grandview Speedway...now, the problem has become administrative.

I need your input ASAP.

We need to look forward to finding NEETS a new home....you will decide whether it be now or later.

NOW:
We call the 2011 season a complete wash. This season whether it is finished elsewhere or not will NOT be for points. We spend as much time as possible finding NEETS a new home once and for all....hopefully. This will pretty much be like 2008 all over again.

LATER:
We run the events...with transponder for at least one more time... We will have cameras recording START/FINISH, PIT ENTRANCE & PIT EXIT. ERIN AND I will score the events at home, with no interruption or mechanical intervention. Purses will not be paid out at the races, drivers will receive check in the mail and trophies at next event. Transponders MAY/MAY NOT be used at all..... The finishing order we determine is final and no outside input will be heard.

Most of our officials have already made a decision about this...but, you are the ones who make the difference. THIS IS YOUR SERIES TOO!!!!!!

Please choose wisely and quickly...the next race is approaching quickly. Phone calls will be placed to our non-internet users, but spread the word if you can...please.

All I ask is if you can keep opinions and jokes OFF OF THIS THREAD.

Thank you....